Last updated on May 25, 2018
- Accessing or using our website
- Using our Atmotube mobile applications
- The Information we Collect and How we Use the Information;
- Information Sharing and Disclosure;
- Information Access;
- How we Protect Information;
- Communications Choices;
- Data Rights;
- How to Contact Us;
- Changes to this Policy
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
1.1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information that you provide directly to us. At the moment, we are collecting email addresses to send you newsletters and notify you about the sales start and product updates. We also collect information when you communicate with us with us via email or order product via this website. The types of information that we may collect include your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, and any other information that you choose to provide.
1.2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS
When you use our website, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the website, including the type of browser that you use; the time, duration and frequency of your access; website pages viewed; your IP address; and the page you visited before visiting our website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device that you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our website based on your consent to the collection of this information. For further information see Section 4.3.
When you use our mobile applications, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Atmotube Device Log Information: We collect information about your connected Atmotube device that you use, including MAC address, sensor data values, firmware version and other technical characteristics. For further information see Section 4.2.
- Location Information for global map: We may collect information about the location of your mobile device each time you use our application based on your consent to the collection of this information. For further information see Section 4.3.
- Log and Device Information: We collect log information about your use of the mobile application, including the model of the device that you use; the time, duration and frequency of your access; screens viewed; your IP address; crash logs.
- Other Information: With your permission, we may collect other information from your device, such as photos from your camera roll, file storage information. Please check application permissions for details.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE.
What Cookies Are. Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognize your device.
Duration of Cookies. Some cookies, known as "session cookies", will stay on your device only for as long as you are accessing our Platform. Others, known as "persistent cookies", are stored on your device for longer periods.
3.1. OPTING OUT
Most devices and web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may be able to remove or reject cookies. You can learn more about how to block cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
3.2. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Use of Other Technologies. We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf. In addition to the uses of cookies described above, these entities may use other methods, such as the technologies described below, to collect information about your use of the Platform and other websites and online services.
Pixels tags. Pixel tags (which are also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels), are small pieces of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. Pixels tags may be used to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us and our partners provide you with a more tailored experience.
Device Identifiers. A device identifier is a unique label can be used to identify a mobile device. Device identifiers may be used to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Platform and ads delivered.
Local storage. Local storage is an industry-standard technology that enables the storage and retrieval of data on a computer, mobile phone or other device. Local storage may be used to store member preferences on devices.
4. INFORMATION ACCESS
4.1. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You may email us to correct or change any information by using the contact information below in Section 8.
4.2. ATMOTUBE DEVICE INFORMATION
We collect information about connected Atmotube device such as (MAC address, sensors data, battery status and other) and send it to the cloud database. You can prevent this to disable corresponding option in the Atmotube mobile application “Settings” menu.
4.3. LOCATION INFORMATION
If you do not want us to collect information about your location, then you can prevent this:
- If using a mobile app, by changing the settings on your device.
Note that our mobile application or its features may no longer function properly if you do.
4.4. NEWS AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You will also be able to unsubscribe from any marketing communications via email or mail at any time using the contact information in Section 8.
5. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
6. THIRD PARTY AND MARKETING CONTENT
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
7. DATA RIGHTS
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by using the contact information in Section 8.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY